Wednesday, February 28, 2007

what I want to do before I die

At first, I tell you that I am in good condition and I suppose that I have much time before I die. However I have a lot of things I want to do. One of them is lerning English to expand opprtunity to communicate someone who speak English on the earth. I have a passion for knowledge and many of what I want to do are learning something. For example, learning stock investment, taxation system, pension system, cooking, nutrition, law and so on. Each of them is closely related with my life. Whenever I think about what I want to do before I die I feel my life time is too short to do that. One of this year's resolution is to make best use of time. This aim are set to achieve my this end. Therefore, I have a lot of things to do everyday. After I wake up, take a bath reading aloud some English book, excercise for nicely shaped behind, open windows to getting fresh air, listening English on my iPod and reading English newspaper on the way to work and on the way home, writing this blog, watching TV program of English conversation almost everyday. This effort seems to be just a bit of what I want to do, though. There is no royal road to do anything. I will go slowly but surely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home