Sunday, February 04, 2007

"CRASH"

"CRASH" was added to my favorite movie list tonight. It seemed that the mail character was played by Sandra Bullock when I began to see the DVD. I like Sandra and was looking forward to seeing the title. Additionally, "CRASH" has been rented out at the nearby video rental shop these days. It must be good, I have convinced. Whenever I expected so much the DVD was not so good because I had excessive expectations of the DVD. So I tried to make my mind even. However I knew that I didn't need that. "CRASH" was mighty good movie. A lot of characters are described in the movie and each of them are the main characters. It was like a social drama of racial problem at the same time a gripping human drama. The comlicated relationships are everywhere. I don't feel racial problem in Japan because I am a Japanese. However there are a lot of similar problems that we feel unfair in the world. This is not a black and white problem. That is a problem and might be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home