Tuesday, February 06, 2007

outcome of the 3rd TOEIC try

In this try, I made the target score 750. I cleared the target point, in addition I had some reserve point. At this moment I got 795 point, I feel regret for not getting 800 point. The more I get, the more I want. There is one thing I figure out. Is it not impossible for me to get 850 point at next test. The score at my first TOEIC try was 585 in September 2005, next time was 660 in May 2006 and this time was 795 in January 2007. The score at this time apeared to be a fluke as you see the scores I have ever gotten. In order to prove that I didn't get this score by a luck, I decide to get 850 point at next try. Anyway, this score encouraged me to learn more and more. I feel that I can read English faster than before as I am a optimistic and forward-looking person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home