Sunday, February 18, 2007

go to my parents home

I went to my parents home today. My sister's family also came there. My sister and I decided to give our parents a tour to Hokkaido for the celebration of their retirement. Our parents seemed to meet in Hokkaido around 40 years ago for the first time. They happened to stay at the same hotel with each other's friends. They falled in love and married. In fact, we planed to give the present 3 years ago when my father retired. However, after his retirement, he after all came to work another year for a half salary. He cinsidered to work or not to work but he decided to work. Next year, my mother's aunt became sick and stayed in the hostpital. Because of the nursing for her, they couldn't help canceling Hokkaido tour. And this year, they will go to Hokkaido to see drift ice. It must be glourious view! I love to watch science TV programs very much. If I would have too much money to use I've never failed to go all World Natural Heritage sites. I'm sorry but I've never be any sites of World Natural Heritage. I have to make money and time as soon as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home