Friday, February 16, 2007

on a diet

I'm on a diet now, but it is not so hard though. As is always the case, I ate too much at the beginning of this year. I gained around 2 kg. Someone don't mind 2 kg gain but it is some things for me. Today's main dish was Tofu hamburger with grated radish. Yesterday's dish was not used meat like vegitalian. Basically I like shojin ryori. It is the meal that has been aten by Japanese Buddhist monk in the temple, mainly the ingredients are vegitables and pulse offered. I am not good at oil, especially fried dish like dounuts, fried polk, tempra etc. I like them but I can't have them so much because they give me heartburn. I'm sorry but it is my habit of body. Instead of the disposition to be easy to have heartburn, I suppose to eat more than average woman of the same age. I have been interested in macrobiotics. For now, I haven't take my diet. However, I want to try it someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home