Wednesday, February 21, 2007

motivation

Recently, Neko appeares not to get motivated everything. I am a type who I don't need a certain cause to live by nature. In the company I worked for right after I graduated collage, there are a lot of works to do. The new recruits didn't have time to think about good causes for happy life. That you have no time to think about yourself is like that you forget even stress caused by hard work. In some ways that can become salvation though I don't want to select the way. However to have much time and nothing to do are not unwanted situation. It is bad for a person of negative thinking not to have some motivation to live. For a person of positive thinking, it can be done if you lost a hope. When I watched a TV program last night, a painter of Japanese-style painting died at the age of 37 after a month when he lost his sight. The genius of paintings lost all his motivation with his eyes and died. What a sad story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home