Sunday, February 25, 2007

visit to my friend's house


I went to see my friend and her children yesterday. When I visited to her house her husband happened to go a trip with his co-workers to Izu and she would have had to care 2 children alone. So I cared her children togherther. Her children are a 3 years old boy and a 1 year old boy. The older brother was now in a rebellious atage and he did the opposite what her mother said. Such a nauty boy was so cute that he had picked up off the street as a kid model. On the contrary, the younger boy has a great personality who didn't mind small things. He will amount to something in the future. There is a Kairakuen where is famous for Japanese plum nearby her house. Kairakuen is one of the big three Japanese garden. From February to March, a lot of tourists visit there to see beutiful Japanese plum. We also walked to Kairakuen, where was 5 minutes walks from her house, and enjoy seeing plums. Then we went to Oarai aquarium at a request of the older brother. We were excited to see the Dolphine show. I'm sorry but I was in very bad condition because of a hay fever. It was the worst condition in this year. It was getting worse at night. We would like to drink and talk together after the children went to bed but I slept early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home